Monday, July 29, 2013

Getting a Little Mushy

So you know the saying, "It takes a small village to raise a child..."? Well I have come to the conclusion that it truly takes a small village to set up a classroom. Every year, without fail, my entire family plays some part in helping set up my room.

Today, my sweet mom came by (and brought me lunch I might add) to help cut out all the dreaded laminated "stuff." I used to like to cut out all the glossy laminated paper. I got really tired of it really fast. Thankfully, I have a mom who still likes to cut it all out for me. Not only did she sit and cut it out, but she took a huge bag home with her to finish.

In all seriousness, I am so very thankful that I have the support of my family. They cheer me on all year. They are especially encouraging when I am discouraged. I am so blessed and so thankful for all their love and support.

Teachers could not do it without the support of loved ones. Thank you to all those who support us and cheer us on!

No comments:

Post a Comment