Sunday, May 19, 2013

Spring (End of Year?) Cleaning

Summer is almost here! My last day with my kids is this Wednesday. It is hard to believe that this year is wrapping up already. I have had a great year with my kids! They have been the sweetest class. It is going to be really hard to send them on to 4th grade. It is almost tempting to move up to 4th grade...almost.

As I wrap up the year, I have been going through some things on my computer. I have listed a couple things on Teachers Pay Teachers as freebies.


One activity that I put up is from the beginning of the year. This activity reinforces writing numbers in standard, written, and expanded forms. Give students dice and let them show you what they know! It is more hands on than a worksheet, which your students will enjoy! It includes 2 pages. The first page has ones and tens digits. The second has ones, tens, and hundreds.




If you want to grab a copy, click the following link...

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Place-Value-Roll-Activity-680728


Another thing that I listed is pretty simple. It is a sign for your library book basket. I back it in cute patterned paper and laminate it at the beginning of the year. Sadly mine did not make it to the end of this school year. It was a casualty of rough handling by 3rd graders.



This sign can be found here...

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Library-Books-Sign-701355


If you enjoy any of my freebies, please leave feedback! Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment